Our Myrtle Beach infusion services provide a comfortable, supportive atmosphere for our patients and their families. Infusion treatments are administered in our convenient and private outpatient facility. Scheduling is flexible to ensure that patients have easy access to the care they need. Patients can receive a wide range of Myrtle Beach infusion services, including chemotherapy, blood transfusions, immune therapies, fluid therapy, and daily antibiotics.
All of our nurses are oncology-certified to administer chemotherapy. A clinical pharmacist, technician, the Infusion Center director and a nurse are available during daily clinical hours to take care of medication-related issues such as side effects, dosage changes and medication changes.
Our Myrtle Beach infusion services include:
• Hydration: Parenteral fluid and electrolyte therapy is provided to patients at risk for dehydration and electrolyte imbalance.
• Infectious disease: Antibiotic, antifungal and antiviral therapies are used to treat individuals with diseases such as, but not limited to, osteomyelitis, endocarditis, Lyme disease, cellulitis, pneumonia, urinary tract infections, HIV and cystic fibrosis.
• Chemotherapy: Cancer patients may receive chemotherapeutic medications at frequent intervals in a clinical setting.
• Catheter management: Services include declotting all devices, insertion of Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters, peripheral access catheters, Mid Line catheters, and the repair of Hickman catheters, if necessary.
• Specialized infusions: Special therapies include intravenous gamma globulin, deferoxamine, pamidronate, Zometa, prolastin, infliximab and other monoclonal antibody therapies.